Avoid these 3 critical mistakes during coup 401 (k) | Business news
If you know of opening or closing local businesses, please let us know here.
· Bye! Sandwich Shoppe will open second place on College Hill in Easton, replacing The Kettle Room
· Rene and Grizzly Benic opened Ezekiel 47 Cafe at 10 S. Fifth Ave., near Fifth and Penn Avenue, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego Salon and Day Spa in Emmaus is the grand opening on Sunday, May 22, from 11.00 to 15.00 with the cutting of the ribbon at noon.
· Origen Latin Fusion opened on the site of the former Tomcat Café in Singing Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville Senior Residences May 24 will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The Bucks County Affordable Housing Community for adults 55 and older has 50 apartments, with eight dedicated to people with behavioral health needs.
· The House and Barn in Emmaus has opened its open-air dining area and cigar bar. The House and Barn is located at Chestnut St. 1449 in Emmaus.
· La Spa & Nail Bar will be inaugurated from 11 a.m. to close on Friday, May 20, with a ribbon cut at 11 a.m. The 2765 Papermill Road, Wyoming.
· Realtor Amanda Vakris and Shuilkil Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon-cutting at the new Vakris Keller Williams real estate office at 15 St. John’s, Shuylkil Haven, at 4pm on 24 May.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante will be inaugurated on Friday, May 20, at 5:30 pm The 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· The Commonwealth’s First Federal Credit Union will hold a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd., May 18th.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics moved to Emmaus. The new site is 15 S. Second Street, not far from the former location of Sixth Street.
· Pedro’s Café in Emmaus will close
· SV Sports (formerly Schuylkill Valley Sports) to close the Quakertown location
· Flemington DIY will be inaugurated on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The celebration will begin at 10 a.m.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante in Sapsville opened at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Istan. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
· Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, offering both a sitting and a buffet.
· Colombian Mex Restaurant opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem, serving traditional Colombian cuisine.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Istan.
· King Wing has opened in Bethlehem at 129 E. Third St., where wings and sandwiches are served.
· Molinari’s at 322 E 3rd St. in Bethlehem reopens, offering ticket seats with an Italian menu.
· Tony’s Pizza and Restaurant has opened a new location at 3417 Sullivan Trail in Istana.
· Big Papa’s restaurant and food opened at 1236 Northampton St, Easton. Dale Koehler & Sons Farm will supply meat and eggs to the restaurant.
· Route 61 Hardware cuts the ribbon at 635 Fountain St. in Ashland at noon on 24 June.
· Shenandoah Pharmacy will hold a ribbon cutting at noon, June 1, at its 33 N. Main St., Shenandoah, location.
· The Canalside Cup on Route 611 in Williams opens for the May 13 season
· Curious plantolist Nazareth expanded in New Jersey with a second store on Main Street, 20 in the historic city of Clinton, Hunterdan County. the original store is located on Belvedere Street in Nazareth.
· Later this year, the Child Care Center on East Avenue in Bethlehem will feature “Child Care Tools” and “Martial Arts Marine Valley.”
· The grand opening of the Within Harmony Wellness Center will take place on May 18 and 5 p.m. The center, which will provide services such as rails and crystal energy sessions, is located at 182 S. First St. in Lehaitan.
· Time 2 Conversational Therapy Services will hold an open house on June 1 at 521 Bridge St. in Lehaitan
· The grand opening of the Alter Ego Salon & Day Spa will take place on May 22 at 500 Broad Street in Emmaus
· Sephora at Kohl’s will open at Kohl’s Whitehall
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana has moved to 161 Glenworth Rd., Pottsville, and on May 19 at noon will hold a “celebration of the move”.
· Iqor has opened a new 30,000-square-foot call center in Allentown
· Life Advance Fitness at 436 State Ave. in Emmaus opens May 11
· A lucrative market with grocery outlets is open at 561 S. Broad Street in Lansdale, the former location of Super Foodtown.
· A new mafia-themed bar called Capo & Co. Keg and Cork Kitchen hires staff in Emmaus. The restaurant is located at 1375 Chestnut St. and will have a wine bar that is self-contained.
· The area on Parkway, 1625 Lehigh Parkway East in Allentown, is open and rents apartments from studios to three-bedroom sizes.
· McCall Collective Brewing plans to open its second place at 7743 Hamilton Blvd in May. in the Braingsville area of Upper Makungi. The original beer pub is located in Alentown.
· Project Paw cat cafe and thrift shop opened on April 30 at Northampton St., 452, Easton. Cats in the cafe will be available for adoption. The company supports the Center for Animal Health and Welfare in Williams.
· McDonald’s Coopersburg is open at 6690 Short Drive, Upper Saucon, near Route 309
· The Oley Valley Inn in Oley will return as The Riedenau House, a farm-to-table restaurant. A German menu will be served here.