Get ready for delicious, vibrant fun.
TacoFest, which was sold out during its debut in 2019, is back and will be held on July 12 with fun events, live music, tequila tasting and of course tacos.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If, where: July 12 from 1 to 7 p.m., SteelStacks 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem
Here are just some of the highlights:
Live entertainment includes a performance by Mexican folk band Mariachi Maya Internacional from Reading and a comedy game show “Spicy Talk” hosted by comedian John Lunger and featuring celebrities from the area.
Try your hand at bobbing for ghost peppers. Comedian and comedian and champion of Brooklyn Hot Sauce Expo Ghost Pepper Bobbing Alia Brown.
If you have gorgeous chihuahuas, you’ll want to take them to SteelStacks ’debut Chihuahua beauty contest. Registration: steelstacks.org.
- Try and vote for up to a dozen unique cocktails with Tequila Cazadores during Margarita’s Madness, which will begin at 13.00 in the cafe Musikfest. The 2019 champions, Bethlehem’s masters of mixology are back to defend their crown from competing restaurants from across the district as they all try to win the title of best margarita in the Lehigh Valley. There will also be a free bar of tortillas with guacamole, bagels, salsa, and rice and beans.
- Tasting Tequila Patron will take place at 1:30 p.m. on the Wind Creek deck at the ArtsQuest Center. You can try five different Patrón tequila samples, including Gran Patrón Piedra, an additional añejo tequila that sells for $ 400 per bottle. A tortilla bar with chips will also be available.
- And, of course, food: Selected Lehigh Valley dishes include The Bayou, Cool Treats, Corner Cabinet, Cubano Xpress, Fud Truck, Flying V, Geakers Tacos, Grumpy’s BBQ Roadhouse, La Cabinita, Latin Bites, Take a Taco and more. ArtsQuest’s Mack Truck Stop and Palette & Pour will also serve food and mix cocktails with Tequila Cazadores and Bacardi Rum.
- Shared admission begins at 1 p.m. and includes access to all food, beverages and entertainment on the SteelStacks campus. How much: total tickets cost $ 5; Margarita Madness tickets cost $ 49 for members or $ 54 for the general public; Tickets for the Patrón Tequila Tasting cost $ 49 for members and $ 54 for the general public. Tickets for the Margarita Madness and Patrón Tequila tastings include early entry to the festival.
- Information: SteelStacks.org