“For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, it penetrates even to the division of soul and spirit, joints and brain, and judges the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
Father God is alive and well in us thanks to His Holy Spirit. His word remains with us and cleanses us. —Nancy Lehnert, Transformative Solutions Network
IN PENN STATE HEALTH ST. JOSEPH’S HOSPITAL:
• Daughter of Miguel Contreras and Adele Marroquin-Rivera of Wernersville.
Applications for marriage
• Carlos M. Rodriguez Acevedo, 48, 605 Lancaster Ave. and Martires Plasencia Diaz, 43, 909 N. Fifth St.
• Tanya M. Oros, 33, and William S. Richards, 32, both of 1301 Elizabeth Ave., Laureldale.
• Hannah N. Emmerich, 26, of 297 Host Church Road, Jefferson Township, and Austin C. Kaufman, 23, of 242 Gravel Pit Road, Bethel.
• Brandon J. Stoltz, 36, and Jennifer L. Hicks, 34, both of 38 Hain Ave., Wernersville
• Demetrius D. Young, 28, and Reilly L. Dombroski-Weidenheimer, 28, both of 1904 Van Reed Road, Spring Township.
• Sherry L. Riesmiller, 56, and Patrick Crowe, 66, both of 233 Woodland Ave., Lower Alsace.
• Gabriel S. Boehmer, 26, and Skylar D. Hoffert, 26, both of Linticum Heights, Md.
• William S. Bertale, 63, and Colleen S. Finley, 53, both of 79 Grandview Blvd., Wyomissing Hills.
• David L. Miller, 30, of Wendling, Lackawanna County, and Jennifer L. Nave, 26, of 155 E. Baumstown Road, Birdsboro.
• Devin M. Kiley, 33, and Kimberly J. Jones, 37, both of 806 Berks St., Birdsboro.
• Lindsey A. Wolff, 39, and Edward Mowery, 38, both of 1033 Birch St.
• Paige K. Fronheiser, 29, and Connor Mulvaney, 31, both of Phoenixville.
• Jose L. Hernandez Ruiz, 32, and Jeremy Diaz-Cano, 25, both of 361 W. Greenwich St.