Katie Price pleads guilty to violating the ban Celebrities

Katie Price pleaded guilty to violating the measure of restraint against the bride of her ex-husband Kieran Hailer.

The 44-year-old star has been warned that she could face jail time after pleading guilty to a breach at Lewis Crown Court in the south-east of England on Wednesday (25.05.22).

Katie is banned from contacting Kieran’s partner Michelle Penticast under the terms of the five-year ban, but in January she was arrested on suspicion of violating her restraining order with an insulting text message from Kieran in which his stewardess girlfriend branded “w * ** “and” voice shit. “

Speaking in court on Wednesday, Judge Stephen Mooney told the mother of five: “Obviously you have claimed responsibility for this offense and you have indirectly tried to report to Mrs. Pentecost, despite the fact that she has banned you. .

“I must warn you, Mrs. Price, that you risk going to jail.”

The judge also warned the model – who has children Jet, eight, and Bunny, seven, with Kieran – that the offense carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison.

OnlyFans content creator Katie – whose partner Carl Woods was in court to support her – was released before a June 24 sentencing hearing.

Last month, Katie – who also has children Harvey, 19, from Dwight York, and Junior, 16, and Princess, 14, with first husband Peter Andre – pleaded not guilty to violating the Prohibition Order when she appeared in the Crowley Magistrates’ Court, and she requested a trial in the Crown Court.

Asked where she would like to be tried, Katie replied: “Crown Court, please.”

Joe Harrington, defending, said at the time: “Problems concern her mental health and the triggers that led to the sending of this message.”

In December, Katie was sentenced to 16 weeks in prison with a reprieve after she confessed to driving while intoxicated, following an incident in which she overturned her car.

She was also due to appear in Crowley’s magistrate’s court on charges of speeding, but the case was adjourned until July 5.


Back to top button