Margaritaville announces the first Margaritaville Resort Village to debut in Pacanas
Margaritaville, a global lifestyle brand synonymous with fun and escapism, announces the first Margaritaville Resort Village. Located in the Pocona Mountains, construction will begin construction in 2023 with a projected opening in mid-2024.
“Being the best family place for more than eight decades, the natural beauty of the Pocona Mountains offers a holiday for those looking for fun, relaxation and against the backdrop of lakes and mountains. At Margaritaville, we are known for our sense of escapism and look forward to bringing our way of life to the area with the first resort town of Margaritaville, ”said Jim Wiseman, President of Margaritaville Development. “With a variety of places to stay, activities for all ages and unforgettable experiences, we are proud to offer new jobs to the community and welcome new visitors in our state of mind.”
Features of Margaritaville Resort Village include:
• The Margaritaville Hotel Pocono Mountains will pay tribute to the original Pocono Manor, built in 1902, which provides wildlife gardens, unique restaurants, swimming pools, endless activities and live entertainment. Adjacent to the LandShark Bar & Grill will offer beautiful views of the two states and embodies the charm of Paconos.
• Camp Margaritaville, a luxury camping and entertainment destination of the brand, will offer a variety of camping options, including playgrounds and cabins for RV and Super Premium, as well as Margaritaville retail store, Fins Up fitness center, Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant, Fin game room City, and 5 hours somewhere Swim-Up Bar. In addition, the RV resort will have pickball courts, the Parakeets children’s club and the Barcaritaville dog park. Features: RV Suites with private golf cart, indoor charging station, hot tub, hammock, fireplace, Adirondack chairs and indoor lounge.
• Inspired by the historic country cabins found in the area, Tiny Homes Bungalows will feel in cabins and have stone bonfires and country courtyards that provide travelers with the ultimate atmosphere of mountain life. For those looking for a holiday “forever”, Townhomes, within walking distance of the hotel, will provide all the amenities needed for guests staying for a week, a month or longer. In addition, the village will have about 1,000 cottages for rent.
• To meet the winter, special attractions, including LandShark Tube Slide Runs and License to Chill Ice Pond, with an ice bar and a stand for coffee and hot chocolate, will be ideal for families looking for a little fun in cold weather. is. Around the pond will be the Winter Market, where there will be stands and shops with gifts, bakery products and products.
• “Margaritaville and JEMB Realty have been excellent partners in Atlantic City since 2013 with Margaritaville Restaurant, 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar and LandShark Bar & Grill on the beach at the resort casino and hotel. We look forward to bringing the same energy and excitement to Poconos, ”said Maurice Bailey, CEO and Chairman of JEMB Realty Corp.