The Philadelphia Phillies (66-55) begin a four-game series against the Cincinnati Reds (48-71) on Monday at Citizens Bank Park at 7:05 p.m. ET. The starting pitchers are Noah Syndergaard (7-8) for the Phillies and Luis Sessa (3-1) for the Reds. At home, the Phillies have a moneyline advantage (-230) over the Reds (+195).
Phillies vs Red Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total
Phillies vs. Reds Probable starting pitchers
|Noah Syndergaard (RHP)||Luis Sessa (RHP)|
Phillies Five Hottest Batters (Last 10 Games)
Phillies Record Splits
|home||Away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch of LHP|
Phillies vs Reds Latest Results
|4 – 6||Record||4 – 6|
|3.4||Runs per game||4.5|
|4.2||Runs allowed per game||5.2|
Phyllis betting tips
- Syndergaard’s team won 61.5% of his starts when it was a moneyline favorite (8-5).
- Philadelphia is 2-4 in six of their last 10 games as a favorite.
- In their previous 10 games combined, the Phillies and their opponents have combined to eliminate the over/under on four occasions.
- The Phillies have won 43 of the 75 contests in which they were considered favorites this season.
- Philadelphia is 3-1 in contests where bookies are favored -230 or higher on the moneyline.
- The estimated probability of the Phillies winning is 69.7% according to the money line set by the odds for this matchup.