The Cincinnati Reds (48-74) play the Philadelphia Phillies (69-55), who will try to extend their three-game winning streak, on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies will hand the ball to Aaron Nola (8-9) and the Reds will face Justin Dunn (1-1). Sportsbooks have made the Phillies strong favorites at home (-305) to beat the Reds (+255).
Phillies vs Red Game Lines: Moneyline, Spread, Total
Phillies vs. Reds Probable starting pitchers
|Aaron Nola (RHP)||Justin Dunn (RHP)|
Phillies Five Hottest Batters (Last 10 Games)
Phillies Record Splits
|home||Away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch of LHP|
Phillies vs Reds Latest Results
|6 – 4||Record||4 – 6|
|5||Runs per game||5.1|
|4.6||Runs allowed per game||4.9|
Phyllis betting tips
- Nola’s team has a 10-9 record this season when he starts, and they are the favorite on the money line.
- Philadelphia has played as a favorite in nine of its last 10 games and is 5-4 in those contests.
- In the last 10 over/under games, the Phillies and their opponents have combined to win by a total of six times.
- The Phillies have won 46 of the 78 contests they’ve been favored this season.
- Philadelphia has played as a -305 or higher favorite just once this year and won that game.
- Sportsbooks suggest that the Phillies have a 75.3% chance of pulling out the win based on the money line set for this matchup.