Phyllis bets against Braves and match statistics
On Wednesday at Truist Field the Atlanta Braves (20-23) will meet the Philadelphia Phillies (20-23), the first serve will take place at 19:20 ET. Charlie Morton (3-3) will start in the Braves, and Ranger Suarez (4-2) – in the Phillies. The Brave are moderate favorites on the money line (-170) home over Phyllis (+150).
$ 50 free deposit rate + 20% up to $ 1000 on deposit in DraftKings
Phillies at Braves: Moneyline, Spread, Total Runs
Probable starting pots Phillies at Braves
|Charlie Morton (RHP)||Ranger Suarez (LHP)|
|5.0||IP / Start||5.0|
|1,425 th most common||PUGNUT||1,449 th most common|
|8.3||K / 9||7.6|
Phyllis, the five hottest batters (last 10 games)
Phillies Record Splits
|Home||In away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch LHP|
Latest Phillies vs Braves results
|5 – 5||Record||4 – 6|
|3.9||Run for game||3.6|
|4.2||Running is allowed per game||3.6|
|9.79||K / 9||10.62|
Phillies betting tips
- Phyllis have been an outsider in Suarez’s three starts this season, and in those games they went 2-1.
- Philadelphia has played as an outsider in six of their last 10 games, and has gone 2-4 in those games.
- In his last 10 fights (all were final), Phyllis combined with his opponents have achieved a greater amount in running five times.
- Phyllis won 44.4% of games this season, they were outsiders (8-10).
- If you play as an outsider with odds of +150 or more, Philadelphia has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- The available probability of the money line in this match gives Phyllis a 40% chance of winning.