Pirate bets against the Rockies and match statistics
On Monday at PNC Park the Pittsburgh Pirates (16-24) open a series of three games against the Colorado Rockies (19-21) at 6:35 p.m. ET. J. T. Brubaker (0-4) starts as part of the Pirates, and Chad Cool (3-2) as part of the Rockies. Candidates spoke out, making the Pirates (-140) a moderate favorite to defeat the Rockies (+120) at home.
Pirates vs. Rockies game lines: money line, spread, total runs
|Favorite||Favorite money line||Insufficient money line||Total runs|
Pirates vs. Rockies Probable starting pitchers
|J. T. Brubaker (RHP)||Chad Cool (RHP)|
|4.2||IP / Start||5.1|
|1,417 th most common||PUGNUT||1,179 th most common|
|10.7||K / 9||7.2|
Up to $ 1050 FREE
New user bonus. Conditions apply.
NBA Playoff Promotion: $ 5 Bet Win $ 150
PLUS $ 50 free on deposit
PLUS Deposit bonus up to $ 1,000
To claim: Click Play Now
Risk-free bet on $ 1,000
$ 10 free weekly rate
Use the bonus code: PLAYBONUS
Pirates Five Hottest Batters (last 10 games)
|Michael Chavis||.400||10||1||2||1,044 th most common|
Pirates Record Splits
|Home||In away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch LHP|
The latest results of the Pirates against the Rockies
|3 – 7||Record||3 – 7|
|2||Run for game||5.8|
|5.9||Running is allowed per game||6.3|
|7.57||K / 9||8.19|
$ 50 free deposit rate + 20% up to $ 1000 on deposit
Tips on betting on pirates
- The Brubaker team has a score of 1-2 this season when it starts and they are the favorites.
- In the last 10 games, “Pittsburgh” twice gained the advantage and shared these games 1-1.
- In their previous 10 games with a total of pirates and their opponents twice teamed up to clear more / less.
- The Pirates have been selected as favorites in seven games this year and have won four times (57.1%) in those games.
- Pittsburgh only once this year played as the favorite with -140 and over and won that game.
- Money in this match means that the pirates have a 58.3% chance of winning the competition.
Tips on betting on the Rockies
- The Rockies have been an outsider in Kula’s six starts this season, and in those games they went 3-3.
- Colorado has been an outsider on the money line in seven of its last 10 games and finished 2-5 in those games.
- In the last 10 matches, the Rockies and their rivals together have surpassed seven times.
- The Rockies have won 40.7% of games this season, they were outsiders (11-16).
- Playing as an outsider with odds of +120 or more, Colorado has a record of 5-13 (winning just 27.8% of its games).
- The probability of winning in the Rockies in this match is 45.5%.