In the final game of the three-game set at PNC Park, the Pittsburgh Pirates (46-73) will face the Cincinnati Reds (47-71) on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET. Starting pitchers are Zach Thompson (3-9) for the Pirates and Mike Minor (1-10) for the Reds. The Pirates are moderate favorites on the money line (-120) at home over the Reds (+100).
Pirates vs Reds Game Lines: Money Line, Spreads, Total Runs
Probable starting pitchers for Pirates vs. Reds.
|Zach Thompson (RHP)||Mike Minor (LHP)|
Pirates Five Hottest Batters (Last 10 Games)
|home||Away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch of LHP|
Pirates vs Reds Latest Results
|3 – 7||Record||3 – 7|
|3.9||Runs per game||3.8|
|5.7||Runs allowed per game||5.3|
Pirates Betting Tips
- Thompson’s team won his only start as the favorite this season.
- Pittsburgh has been favored just once in their last 10 contests and lost that game.
- In their previous 10 totals published by the odds, the Pirates are 8-2-0 against their opponents when it comes to hitting in overs.
- The Pirates have won nine, or 56.2%, of the 16 contests they have been picked as favorites this season.
- Pittsburgh has won eight times in 14 chances this season when it has been named a favorite of at least -120 or less on the money line.
- The bookies have suggested that the Pirates have a 54.5% chance of winning based on the money line set for this match.