“In all that I have done, I have shown you that with such hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words that the Lord Jesus Himself said, ‘It is happier to give than to receive.’ »Acts 20:35
Loving your neighbors as yourself opens the door to joyfully serve them and be generous givers. When we put others above ourselves, we receive blessings in return. – Andrea McHenry, CEO of FREE
• Samantha A. Richard, 31, and David S. Pearson II, 34, both from 2036 Mayo Drive, Bern.
• Brittany A. Reeder, 25, and Bradley R. Whitaker, 25, are both located at 111 Dwight Street, Spring City.
• Michael W. Ghosh, 63, and Tracy L. Flowers, 59, both of 446 Hartz Road, Ruscombmanor Township.
• Andrew J. Huff, 38, and Ashley A. Shearer, 29, both of 578 Park Road, Maiden Creek.
• Alison N. Solana, 28, and Jeremiah A. Wormkesel, 28, both of 264 Faith Drive, Maiden Creek.
• Timothy M. Thire, 32, and Abigail L. Mol, 28, both of 20 Maple Ave., Shillington.
• Sarah E. Keener, 39, and Matthew G. Folk, 28, both of 310 N. Main St., Burnville.
• Tabitha M. Knapenberger, 31, and Justin D. Hofert, 32, both of 21 Hilbert Court, Penside.
• Andrew B. Moore, 41, and Eric J. Lily, 51, both of Catherine Street 142, Shillington.
• Andrew J. Turner, 39, and Melissa K. Weinsteiger, 40, both at 81 E. Franklin St., Topton.
• Heather L. Hartman, 49, and Martin T. Krynok, 62, both from Linry Ave., 62, Exeter.
• Whitney M. Toms, 20, and Tyler J. Myers, 22, both of 832 Tower Road, Downtown Township.