St. Patrick’s Day is approaching, bringing with it a variety of Irish tunes, dances, crafts, parties and dishes.
Whether you want to celebrate a few hours or an entire day, businesses and locations in Lancaster County are hosting several Irish-themed events.
Here are 18 St. Patrick’s Day events in Lancaster County.
Thursday, March 17th
– Annie Bailey Irish Community Center, at 28 E. King St. in Lancaster, will host a St. Patrick’s Day celebration featuring Irish music and dancers, which was not announced as of Tuesday afternoon. The celebration begins at 7 p.m. There will be special dishes and drinks. More information.
– Funck’s Restaurantat 365 W. Main St. in Leola, from 11:30 to 22:30 will offer Irish food and drinks. Music by Mark Boyd will perform from 5pm to 8pm More information.
“McCleary’s Pub.”, at 130 W. Front St. in Marietta, three groups will host St. Patrick’s Day. Sporting Hill Ramblers will perform from 12:00 to 15:00, Abigail’s Garden from 16:00 to 19:00, and Dillweed from 8:00 to 23:00. More information.
– Tellus360, at E. King St., 24 in Lancaster, will host three Irish bands by St. Patrick’s Day. Fire in the Glen will perform at 4 p.m., On The Lash at 6 p.m., and The Ogham Stones at 8 p.m. More information.
– Artifice Ales & Mead, at 55 N. Main St. in Mannheim, a special Irish stout will be presented this weekend, as well as salted egg buns, banners and purees. The action starts at 4:30 p.m. More information.
– Funk Brewery, at 28 S. Market St. in Elizabethtown, from 18.00 to 19.00 will be an evening of yoga in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Yoga will be set to Irish-themed music, and costumes are encouraged. Tickets cost $ 10. More information.
– VFW Euphrates, at 141 S. State St. in Euphrates, from 18.00 to 21.00 there will be a party dedicated to St. Patrick’s Day with DJ Serrano. The event is open to the public, but visitors must be 21 years of age or older. More information.
“The Nisley Vineyards.”, at 140 Vintage Drive in Bainbridge, will host an evening of “Paint and Enjoy” on St. Patrick’s Day. The artist will lead a class where people can draw either a happy dwarf or an Easter dwarf. Tickets cost $ 38 per person and include additional wine tasting. More information.
– Irish band the The Lucky McCourtney Brothers perform at Stoner Grille, at 605 Granite Run Drive in Lancaster, at 7 p.m. No cover fee is charged. More information.
Friday, March 18th
– Lancaster Science Factory, at 454 New Holland Ave. in Lancaster, will host St. Patrick’s Day art events that are included in the entrance fee ($ 10.95). Visitors can create their own shamrock or pot of gold. More information.
– Kitchen Kettle Village, at 3529 Old Philadelphia Pike in Intercourse, at 6pm will host a dinner on St. Patrick’s Day in honor of its late founder Pat Burnley. The Kling House restaurant will serve bacon, carbonated bread, kolkanon, smoked pork loin with honey and others. Tickets cost $ 29.95 for adults, $ 19.95 for children ages 3 to 10 and free for children under 2 and under. More information.
– Zoetropolis Cinema Stillhouse at 20:00 will host the Celtic rock band The Ogham Stones. Tickets cost $ 10. Concert attendees should be able to present evidence of vaccination against COVID-19. More information.
Saturday, March 19th
– US Road Running will host the 5K / 10K St. Patrick’s Day race, open to runners and walkers. The race will take place on the Lancaster Junction Trail, at Champ Boulevard, 99. in Mannheim at 8:30. Registration costs $ 25 for $ 5,000 and $ 30 for $ 10,000, and registration ends at 8:30 a.m. on race day. More information.
– Tellus360 continues to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with six more bands: Celtic Wood and Wires, Down by the Glenside, Part Time Managers, Dave Pedrick, Hold Fast and Even Better Than The Real Thing (tribute band U2). The festivities begin at noon and last until the first hour of the night More information.
“McCleary’s Pub.” also continues St. Patrick’s Day celebrations featuring three Irish bands, including Fire in the Glen, Irish Town Road and Down by the Glenside, as well as Irish dancers Hooly Girls Irish Dancers. The festivities begin at noon and last until 11 p.m. More information.
– Manheim VFW, at S. Charlotte St. 149 in Mannheim, at 19:00 there will be a party for St. Patrick’s Day with the rock band Steel Radiance More information.
Sunday, March 20th
– Crazy Chief Craft Brewing, on 2023 Miller Road in East St. Petersburg, from 11.00 to 14.00 will host the band Whiskey Before Breakfast. The band will perform Irish songs and covers on Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly. There will also be an Irish-themed brunch and special dishes. More information.
Wednesday, March 23rd
– Tellus360 from 19:00 to 22:00 there will be a dinner on the theme of St. Patrick’s Day and a combination of whiskey. Meal options include rustic chicken and pork, Cornish chicken, Asian pear salad and more. Tickets cost from $ 50 to $ 100 per person. More information.