The Pirates vs. Reds betting odds and match statistics
A pair of teams at NL Central – Cincinnati Reds (3-22) and Pittsburgh Pirates (10-14) – will clash on Friday at 18:40 ET, at Great American Ball Park. On the mound for the Pirates will be JT Brubaker (0-2), facing the red Connor Overton. Even though they play away, the Pirates have -120 to win, compared to the Reds by +100.
Pirates at Reds: Moneyline, Spread, Total Runs
|Favorite||Favorite money line||Insufficient money line||Total runs|
Pirates in the Reds Verbable Starting Pitchers
|J. T. Brubaker (RHP)||Conar Overton (RHP)|
|4.0||IP / Start||5.1|
|1,525 th most common||PUGNUT||0.938|
|9.3||K / 9||5.1|
Up to $ 1050 FREE
New user bonus. Conditions apply.
NBA Playoff Promotion: $ 5 Bet Win $ 150
PLUS $ 50 free on deposit
PLUS Deposit bonus up to $ 1,000
To claim: Click Play Now
Risk-free bet on $ 1,000
Available on iOS, Android and Desktop
To claim: Click Play Now
Pirates Five Hottest Batters (last 10 games)
Pirates Record Splits
|Home||In away||Day||Night||Starting RHP||Launch LHP|
Recent Pirates vs. Reds results
|3 – 7||Record||1 – 9|
|3.6||Run for game||4|
|6.5||Running is allowed per game||8.3|
|7.79||K / 9||9|
$ 50 free deposit rate + 20% up to $ 1000 on deposit
Tips on betting on pirates
- Brubaker’s team won his only start as the favorite this season.
- For the first time in a long time, “Pirates” is included in the list of favorites, in the last 10 games they have been published as outsiders.
- In their last 10 matches with the total volume published by the forwards, the pirates and their enemies come to victory.
- The Pirates have won two of three competitions that have been added to the favorites list this season.
- This season, “Pittsburgh” has twice been on the list of favorites -120 and more, and these games are divided.
- Setting money for this match means the Pirates have a 54.5% chance of leaving with a win.
Recommended betting tips
- The Reds were an outsider for one start of Overton this season – they lost.
- Cincinnati has been an outsider in nine of its last 10 games and has won those games 1-8.
- In the last 10 away games (all 10 of them were included in the score) the Reds and their opponents together have surpassed the series eight times.
- The Reds have won 14.3% of games this season, they were outsiders (3-18).
- In games he played as an outsider with odds of +100 and more, Cincinnati went with a score of 3-17 (15%).
- The available probability of the money line in this match gives the Reds a 50% chance of winning.