Over the past few years, many national surveys have rated real estate at high ratings in terms of career satisfaction, happiness and better jobs. Many people make careers in real estate to determine their own work schedule and income potential.
Real estate agents play an important role in the process of buying and selling a home. They study real estate listings, interview potential clients, accompany clients to real estate objects, discuss terms of sale and draw up real estate contracts, and these are several responsibilities. Real estate agents help clients achieve their dreams and invest in their future by making one of the biggest purchases of their lives.
York and Adams County Real Estate School makes it easy to start a career in real estate by offering pre-licensure courses in class and online that contain everything you need to meet your Pennsylvania education requirements and prepare for the state exam.
Here are the educational requirements for obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate license:
• You must be 18 years old.
• You must have a high school diploma or GED.
• You must successfully complete the 75-hour pre-licensing real estate courses prescribed by the State Real Estate Commission and pass a final exam with proctation for each required course.
• Real Estate Basics – This 30-hour required course introduces the student to the laws, principles, and language that are involved in the real estate industry.
• Practice in real estate. This 45-hour required course provides students with a thorough understanding of standard procedures, ethics, methods, forms, and rules associated with real estate transactions.
• You must pass a licensing exam conducted by PSI Exams.
To learn more about this useful career opportunity, contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or to visit https://rayac.com/.