Tickets for the Pebble Beach Golf from Allied Services are already on sale
WILKS-BORE – Jim Brogna, vice president of strategic partnership at Allied Services, said that over the past 14 years since MotorWorld Lexus shared the Lexus Champions for Charity with Allied Services, Autism Golf Classic at Huntsville Golf Club has been promoted to one of the region’s premier charity golf events.
“Lexus Autism Golf Classic and its excellent volunteer committee raise more than $ 100,000 in annual net income from pediatric rehabilitation programs and services that benefit children with autism in northeastern Pennsylvania,” Brogna said.
Brogna said this about the autism program at Allied Services:
• Autism, or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), is a developmental disorder caused by differences in the brain. The term refers to a wide range of states characterized by problems with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech, and nonverbal communication.
• Treatment for autism aims to reduce symptoms and maintain a child’s quality of life. Activities can be held at school, at home, and with health professionals.
• At Allied Services, autistic children can benefit from physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy interventions tailored to their needs.
• 32,839: number of therapeutic sessions provided to children at the combined services in Wilkes-Barre and Scranton in 2021.
• 600: the number of pediatric patients served by allied services, including children with problems with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication common to autism and autism spectrum disorders.
About Lexus Champions for Charity
Allied Services is the designated beneficiary of the Lexus Champions for charity. As a regional commissioner, we are holding a raffle with 300 chances to win a unique opportunity to play in the three-day Pebble Beach Golf Tournament.
One lucky winner and their guest will take part and play in the 2022 Lexus Champions for Charity National Championships at Pebble Beach Resorts in Pebble Beach, California, from 7 to 11 December 2022.
Tickets cost $ 100. The winning ticket will be drawn on Monday, June 20, at the Autism Golf Classic. For more information call Peggy Ford at 570-348-1407 or email [email protected] or visit alliedservices.org/pebblebeach.
Since 2011, the Pebble Beach draw has raised more than $ 255,000 for allied services.
Since 1989, the annual Lexus Champions for Charity golf series has raised more than $ 452 million for charity. The golf series begins with more than 195 golf tournaments held at golf clubs and country clubs across the U.S., and ends with a three-day championship tournament at Pebble Beach Golf Links, Links in Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill. Allied Services is one of the selected charities selected to participate by Lexus and MotorWorld.
Past Allied winners Pebble Beach Sweepstakes Services
• Bill Anzalon, Esq
• Angela Decesaris
• Jim Gujarelli
• Ned Abrahamsen, Esq
• Bob Cerminar
• Dave Stracch
• Doug Straub
• Alex Rogers, Esq
• Dr. Lee Elman
• Jay Emory
• Will Stella
• Alain Evans
• Jim Doherty, Esq
• Tom McGrath
Contact Bill O’Boyle at 570-991-6118 or Twitter @TLBillOBoyle.